HoneySelect - Thot [female]





 
 
190번째 자캐 토트

댓글

  1. Hi there,I saw you scene and they are amazing. Can you share you game pack with torrent?I cant download from googledirve beacause it's so slow.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. My pack is not suitable for foreigners.
      Everything is suitable toward Koreans and shared only by google drive.
      The reason for sharing only this way is to prevent abuse.

      삭제
    2. Ok though,sorry about that,but I just wanna ask,if I download your pack completely,Can i play it?I'm just a gamer,and admire your work

      삭제
    3. If you had gone download well, the game will
      run without any problem.

      삭제
    4. Thank you.I saw your scene cards on illusioncards.booru.org,and it got me here.
      I'm sorry if I have offended you

      삭제
    5. I never uploaded it there. Be surprised
      If you use my pack, you may have difficulty using it, but ask again if you have any questions.

      삭제
    6. Ok.I download your 30g pack and unzip already,what should i do now?
      1.any other pack i should download? it's 114g big now,but your description says 147g?
      2.I realize that the chara cards folder are none,where are they?or should i find them on net?
      3.what's the step,put HoneySelect_64.exe to IPA.exe and that's it? should i use MoreSlotID?
      4.Can i change the language?
      Sorry to bother you again.

      삭제
    7. 1. 114GB right
      2. You have to create a chara card or download it from the other site.
      3. yes
      4. You can patch it up in English.

      삭제
    8. your blog scene and female chara are not shared?I really like them :(

      삭제
    9. Yeah. Sorry I have never shared my chara.

      삭제
    10. “abdata [제외파일].7z” this pack should i unzip it?

      삭제
    11. It is a file of unused clothes.
      If uncompress slot number yourself you can unzip it.

      삭제
    12. what's wrong whth all the plugins,I press the button and nothing show up

      삭제
    13. The reason why I said that it is not suitable for foreigners is because the information about all functions is written in Korean manual.

      삭제
  2. Hello LongZZI, can you send me the link to get your pack, I'm not Korean but I played many Korean game(mostly MMORPG), I won't bother you with installing or whatever.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. There is in my blog
      http://erolongzzi.blogspot.kr/2017/10/14.html?m=1

      삭제
  3. 롱찌님 언제나 감사하게 잘 보고 있습니다.
    그리고 한가지 질문이 있습니다.
    일부 의상 중 상의를 착용할 시 언센서가 적용되지 않는 증상을 잘 알고 계실거라 생각합니다.
    이에 악세사리를 통한 SBX 적용법도 있지만 피부 스킨이 바뀌는 등의 문제가 동반됩니다.
    따라서 SB3UGS를 이용해 직접 수정해야 할 것 같은데 도통 방법을 모르겠습니다.
    혹시 방법을 알고 계시다면 부탁드립니다.
    시간을 들여 문제가 있는 의상을 모두 수정한 후 결과물을 보내드리도록 하겠습니다.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 의상마다 언센서가 호환되게 해야합니다 (SBX 2.5e버전)
      섹비툴만으로는 아마 할 수 있는 작업이 아닐겁니다
      저도 모드의 메커니즘만 살짝 아는정도고 제작방법 자체를 아는것은 아니라 정확하게는 의상 제작하시는 분한테 물어보는게 더 빠를거에요

      삭제
    2. 답글 달아주셔서 감사합니다.
      악세사리를 통한 방법은 SBX가 2.5c 버전이라 그런 것 같기도 하고,
      여러모로 뭔가 나서보고 싶은데 제 능력부족을 많이 느끼는 게임 같습니다.

      삭제
  4. 죄송하지만 피부톤이랑 헤어 설정좀 알 수 있을까요? 프리셋 엄청 이쁘네요

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 피부톤 15 15 50
      헤어는 roy12의 josie모드입니다

      삭제
  5. ㅗㅜㅑ 저도 검은피부 캐릭터 한 번 만들어봐야겠네요 롱찌님 커마는 캐릭터마다 개성이 정말 뚜렷해서 늘 볼맛나는듯 혹시 디코채널이나 톡방같은 커뮤니티 활동도 하시나요??

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 집단에서 집단으로 파생되는 활동은 안하지만 정보를 얻을 수 있는 최소한의 참여는 하고 있습니다

      삭제

댓글 쓰기